If you have any problems using this service we invite you to contact us and we will assist you with any issue. You may contact us via the following methods:
- Email: Accounts@2much.net
- North America Toll Free: 1-866-892-5122
- Wold Wide Direct: 1-438-800-0249
Hardware & Requirements
This website requires that you have the following hardware and software for best results.
- Any Desktop or Laptop PC, or Any Apple Mac Pro, iMac, Mac Mini, Macbook
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8, or Apple OS-X 10.8.4 or higher
- Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari browser
- Adobe Flash 11.6.0 or higher (Get it here)
- 2 GHz processor or faster
- 2 Gigabytes of Ram or more
- Webcam & Mic (for 2 way video)
Chat models broadcasting require a good quality upstream connection are broadcasting at about 450kb/s. Your Internet connection may be in use by other services at the same time so the higher your connection speed, the better.
For best results we suggest the following:
- A fast Internet connection of at least 2mb/s.
- Connect to your router with a cable instead of WiFi / Wireless.
- Secure your router from authorized usage.
- If you must use wireless, we suggest a router that supports 802.11-n or the new 802.11-ac protocols. Older routers will work but image quality may not be as good.
You can test your speed at Speedtest.net
Getting the best quality
This website takes advantage of the latest in video technology to deliver preimum quality video and audio. While older computers should have no trouble displaying standard video, the following tweaks will provide you with the ultimate quality:
- Upgrade your computer to the latest versions of Windows or OS/X
- Make sure you always run the latest versions of Flash
- Upgrade your Internet connection to at least 10mb/s or more if possible.
- If you are on a PC, consider upgrading your video card to a modern (year 2012 or later) card.
- Use a headset during 2-way video chat.
- Turn off uncessary programs. Your CPU will have an easier time decoding video